2. How late do you sleep on the weekends?
sometimes until 8
3. When was the last time you saw the inside of a church?
oh, come now!
4. How long has it been since you got a raise at work?
I got a raise at my last job in April, 2007, then my job was eliminated (how many times can that happen to one woman in a lifetime???). I'm happy to say that at the new job we are counting down to raise date.... July 19. I plan to buy all my friends some shoes. That will make them happy. If you don't get some shoes from me in the mail...you're not my friend.
5. If applicable, how old is your youngest child?
22! How did that happen? I was a child bride.
6. Have you bought a book in the last 2 weeks? If so, what was it?
Have I bought 10? Or 12? Something like that. The last one was "Child 44". Great book!
7. When was the last time you cleaned out your refrigerator?
3 weeks ago.
8. When was the last time you cleaned behind your refrigerator?
In 1993 in CT, our old refrigerator bit the dust. I was forced to clean behind it before the guys installed the new one. Now, I just move whenever I have to clean.
9. When did you last wash your car?
6 weeks ago. I can't afford it now because I rarely have enough money for gas. :)
10. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and T
11. Where are you right now?
At my computer, silly.
12. Do you sing in the shower? If you do:(a) Are you any good?(b) Do you enjoy it?(c) Does anyone ever ask you to stop?
Well, of course! And I enjoy every last, cracked off key note. But no one else does.
13. In light of high fuel prices, if you had to choose some mode of transportation in lieu of an automobile, what would it be?
Easy. Helicopter. Hal? Hal?????