Some Stuff About Me:

My photo
I'm a Minnesota Girl, living in the south. I tell my friends I try not to talk and think like a Yankee, but sometimes I slip up!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's too much like Minnesota








I'm sorry. But I'm gonna have to go with the humor on this. Otherwise, I might cry. The Republicans have decided that their 2008 campaign theme will be "Election 90210". There's a great movie starring Kirstie Alley called "Drop Dead Gorgeous". The plot has a lot of relevance and close resemblance to our newest candidate for public office. Be sure and watch it this election season! And enjoy Sara Benincasa, above.

http://www.amazon.com/Drop-Dead-Gorgeous-Kirsten-Dunst/dp/0780628306/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1220507749&sr=1-1

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hysterical! I'm also picturing Tina Fey!