Some Stuff About Me:

My photo
I'm a Minnesota Girl, living in the south. I tell my friends I try not to talk and think like a Yankee, but sometimes I slip up!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stealing a Meme from the Delightful Serena....


Serena


is much better looking


than


these broads





MEME BY FIVES



1. My 5 favorite things to eat are:

Thai, popcorn (I'm currently into garlic popcorn and black pepper popcorn), quesadillas, ribs, cinnamon rolls



2. My 5 best childhood friends were:

Margaret, Mary Kay, Kathy, Angela, Marilyn



3. My 5 favorite non-alcoholic beverages are:

Coffee, iced coffee, flavored water, Diet Mt. Dew, Diet Coke with lime



4. My 5 high school boy/girlfriends were:

Julie, Leanne, Karen, Fud and Ted



5. My 5 most annoying traits are:

Procrastination, forgetfulness... can't remember the other 3



6. If you ask me, my 5 best qualities are:

Sense of humor, great hair, sense of humor, empathy, sense of humor



7. The names of 5 pets I've owned in my life are:

Gage, Mike, Misty, Brandy and Malone



8. The 5 things I like best about my job are:

Bebe, my East side office, the pace, recruiting, my staff



9.My 5 favorite TV shows are:

The Closer, In Plain Sight, Bones, So You Think You Can Dance, The Mentalist, (what else....) Law and Order



10. My 5 favorite authors are:

Robert Crais, Harlan Coben, Michael Connelly, Margaret Maron, Cormac McCarthy



11. The 5 things I'm most scared of :

Deep water; cats (yes, it is true); being stung by a swarm of wasps; the concept of grandchildren;

losing a loved one



12. My 5 most annoying habits are:

Calling people by the wrong name...but I always get the first letter right (my sister friends Pat and Kathy will love that); going to sleep with the TV on; being careless when texting and not deleting the wrong letters I punch; sigh...snoring




13. The 5 primary reasons why I answered this Meme:

Because I wanted to see your 5, because I finished my book and it's too early for bed, because, because, because, because, because.....(that's 7)


2 comments:

Serena said...

Thank you for the vote of confidence, my dear, but I do believe I have now reached an age where I (kinda-sorta) qualify as a broad.:-) Delightful answers! It's pretty cool that we like the same shows and books. Great minds, you know.:)

Marion said...

Cats???? Okay, what's the story behind your ailurophobia (she said with one cat in her lap, two chewing playfully at her toes and one asleep in her book bag?)

I never knew that about you! I'm back online after two weeks down. It was frustrating being offline, but I sure got a lot of stuff done!