Some Stuff About Me:

My photo
I'm a Minnesota Girl, living in the south. I tell my friends I try not to talk and think like a Yankee, but sometimes I slip up!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Have You Seen This?

If not, you are not one of the nearly 2.4 million people who have seen this since the 6th of July, enjoy! Having had a nightmare baggage experience with United, and having worked for a long time to get some compensation, only to be told "Nyet" by the airline, musician Dave Carroll and his band, the Sons of Maxwell, have gone viral with the first of 3 videos telling his story. It's great fun....






A few days later, having been picked up by CNN and a lot of radio shows, to name a few, Carroll gives his now worldwide fans an update:


3 comments:

Marion said...

I hadn't seen this, Lynne. Talk about getting even! I love that so many people watched the video and supported the band. It's funny, but a little sad at the same time.

The old idiom, "The customer is always right," seems to be a thing of the distant past. Funny post! Blessings!

Pam said...

I saw it. I thought it was pretty sweet revenge! LOL!

Debby said...

How funny is that? I love that he is so gracious in the video announcement.