Some Stuff About Me:

My photo
I'm a Minnesota Girl, living in the south. I tell my friends I try not to talk and think like a Yankee, but sometimes I slip up!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good humor, good quote




A great quote for today from a commenter on Debby's blog. I had never read it before, but I subscribe:

"Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment. "

-Grenville Kleiser
Go ahead, you want to. Tell me a joke in your comments.

3 comments:

Marion said...

How do you catch a unique rabbit?

Unique up on it.

LOL! I see you cringing! Blessings!

Kelly said...

Great quote!!

Here's mine:

What sits on the bottom of the ocean and twitches?

A nervous wreck!

quid said...

Great little jokes! Hope I get more today.

quid