Some Stuff About Me:

My photo
I'm a Minnesota Girl, living in the south. I tell my friends I try not to talk and think like a Yankee, but sometimes I slip up!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Tune In Friday..... Been Blue

There is no one to share the blues with like Keb' Mo. Inordinately popular in Europe, he has been little known here. I've seen Keb a couple of times at the Tampa Theater, and just missed him this spring in Minnesota. For a great assortment of Keb's blues, here you go:












Keb recorded in 2009, after a long absence, and is currently touring. Let's hope he comes to Florida. My favorite song lyrics from Keb are below:

Keb' Mo' - Victims Of Comfort lyrics LyricsMode.com



Try and ignore the misspelling of the word connoisseur on that crazy site. :) I promise to try and come out of this funk in the next couple of weeks..... enjoy the blues in the meantime.

3 comments:

Marion said...

Thanks for this. He's awesome. There's nothing like listening to the blues while you're wallowing around in 'em. ;-) Love & Blessings!

Pam said...

Love the music! Not so much the mood, but the music rocks!

Kelly said...

My internet connection limits me somewhat on how much YouTube I can watch, but I really enjoyed what little I heard of this!