Some Stuff About Me:

My photo
I'm a Minnesota Girl, living in the south. I tell my friends I try not to talk and think like a Yankee, but sometimes I slip up!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gorgeous Day in Tampa



I was housebound yesterday, but it would be hard to stay inside today in Tampa. It was crisp this morning, at 60 degrees, when I went out for coffee, and its just over 80 degrees now.




Going to Chicago in a couple of weeks....I was a little afraid of the cold, but the 10 day forecast says between 50 and 60 degrees. Let's hope it stays that way.




Enjoy a view of our beautiful day from my front door!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Your photo fits right in with Shadow Shot Sunday today!

I hope you do have nice weather while in Chicago. Let me know when you're leaving!

Pam said...

Love the photo and wish I had the 'cold' weather you're headed to in Chicago!! I'll just be glad to get out of the 80s in the daytime.

I'm having snow dreams...

Marion said...

A gorgeous day in the swamps, too. Simply magical. Let's hope it lasts. xo

Serena said...

Great photo, and your day sounds perfect. Feels like fall here, though it won't last. There was a definite nip in the air today, though.

Anonymous said...

Quid,
On the other side of the ocean we had
several beautiful days too. I hope that it will be not too cold when you are in Chicago. Raven