I loved this.....
1. Wholeness, completion, and a sense of satisfaction, accomplishment, and fulfillment.
2. Hope, light, possibility, excitement, energy, whimsy, and moxie.
3. Calm, peace, centeredness, tranquility, self-acceptance, security, grace.
4. Health, vitality, movement, electricity, power, solidity, strength.
5. Magic, mystery, and momentum.
6. Faith, trust, and all permission slips you need to make the leap.
7. Love, comfort, and ease.
8. Delight, delirium, deliciousness, dippity-do-dah.
9. Freedom, opportunity, alternatives, options, a smorgasbord of good ideas.
10. Touch, contact, proximity, vulnerability, intimacy.
11. Taste, touch, smell, taste, and sound.
12. Eagerness, willingness, anticipation, optimism.
13. Radiance, beauty, and grace.
14. North, south, east and west.
15. Kindess, forgiveness, and softness where you need it most.
16. Sun, rain, wind, moon, water, stars, tides, rocks, trees, heat, snow, and all the geographies in between.
17. Flexibility, dexterity, subtlety, nimbleness, and nuance.
19. Creativity, fire, and vision.
20. Humility and humor.
21. Community, company, circles to welcome you, family in all its forms and expressions.
22. The echoed ripple of all your skipping stones.
23. The heart of the matter and the matter of the heart.
24. Eccentricity, bedazzlement, extravagance.
25. Unexpected awe.
26. Blank pages and available words.
27. A feeling of more than enough.
28. Good posture, better skin, easier digestion, deeper sleep.
29. Someone who understands you perfectly. And someone whom you understand just as perfectly.
30. A song on the radio that was written just for you.
31. Something you created that makes you undeniably, unabashedly proud.
32. A closet cleaned out permanently, an old wound closed shut peacefully.
33. Spontaneous moments of wild, beautiful abandon.
35. More occasions for celebrating.
36. A windfall when you least expect it.
37. More time than you thought you had.
38. A plant you keep alive, for once.
39. Errors in your favor.
40. The right kind of risk. The good kind of adventure.
41. Transcendence out of turmoil. Meaning out of mess.
42. Self-care, self-care, self-care.
43. Love of gray areas, in-betweens, halfway points, and almosts.
44. Saying it out loud.
45. Less sugar, more sweetness.
46. The recognition of how far you've come.
47. A filing system you can believe in.
48. More meat on the bones of your confidence.
49. Mornings in front of the mirror that make you say, "Yes."
50. Spectacular, unshakeable joy.
51. File. Edit. View. History. Bookmarks. Window. Help. And other metaphors.
52. The most intimate sense of knowing that everything is just right, exactly how it is.