Some Stuff About Me:

My photo
I'm a Minnesota Girl, living in the south. I tell my friends I try not to talk and think like a Yankee, but sometimes I slip up!

Monday, March 5, 2012

IS IT POSSIBLE?

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT GOOGLE HAS FIXED THE PROBLEM WITH BLOGGER ON COMMENTS?

NOT SURE YET, BUT I ACTUALLY THINK I WAS ABLE TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON BOB'S BLOG TODAY (WILL CHECK LATER). I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO COMMENT ON KELLY'S BLOG (WORDPRESS) BUT NONE OF THE OTHER PEOPLE I FOLLOW! I READ YOUR POSTS AND TRY TO COMMENT, BUT BLOGGER WON'T LET ME.

IT'S BEEN DISHEARTENING AND HAS SLOWED MY OWN EFFORTS TO POST. WILL TRY AGAIN THIS EVENING...PERHAPS I WON'T HAVE TO MOVE TO WORDPRESS AFTER ALL!

4 comments:

Marion said...

Good for you! I got so discombobulated, I went back to my old blog and the old format. It's working better for me. The new format wouldn't even let me post on my blog most days. Very frustrating!!!! xo

Kelly said...

I still use my Blogger dashboard to read and comment on blogs and I've noticed lately the comment box has changed (and I'm not just referring to that horrible new word verification they're using). Occasionally I like to follow the comments on a particular post and it doesn't allow that option anymore. I've been considering trying out something called linkyfollowers for reading and commenting.

Serena said...

Oh, wow, I didn't realize that problem was going on again. Knock on wood, I haven't had any problem commenting. I'm sticking with the old format because the new one won't work for me with IE and sometimes it's just too much trouble to switch browsers. I agree with Kelly -- that new WordVer is just horrendous. Sometimes it takes me umpteen tries to get the darn thing right.

quid said...

I thought the WordVer was just me.

It's horrible!

quid