Some Stuff About Me:

My photo
I'm a Minnesota Girl, living in the south. I tell my friends I try not to talk and think like a Yankee, but sometimes I slip up!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

When Miss Begotten Gets a Great New Email


I'm blown away with laughter whenever I read them on her blog. I know she won't mind me sharing this, because I'm giving her all the credit at:

http://missbegotten.blogspot.com/


Here you go:


The Black Bra


I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.

One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided

to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing:

a black bra, stiletto heels, and a mask over our eyes.


We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

Here's how it all went.


My engaged friend:

The other night when my boyfriend came over, he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos, and a mask. He saw me and said, "You are the woman of my dreams. I love you." Then we made passionate love all night long.


The mistress:

Me, too! The other night, I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.


Then I had to share my story:

When my husband came home, I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos, and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said,"What's for dinner, Batman?"

2 comments:

Kelly said...

This had me rolling with laughter!!!

Pam said...

I spewed Coke when I read it!!! LOL!