Some Stuff About Me:

My photo
I'm a Minnesota Girl, living in the south. I tell my friends I try not to talk and think like a Yankee, but sometimes I slip up!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thanks to ALL!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped me make my goal (at the top of the blog) in funds for the "Light the Night" walk in November to support research and prevention for Leukemia and Lymphoma. I am going to continue to fundraise; although I've made my goal, "Kickin' for Kids", the charity team that I am on, is only at 36% of goal, with 6 weeks left until the walk.


This is a tough year to try and make contributions, when many of us are struggling economically. So, if you can't help financially, I'll keep you posted on the date and you can raise a glass or say a prayer for me on that evening in November.

Lynne


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm glad you reached your personal goal!

Do keep us posted!